My Employer Sucks

andy.t

AtomAnt,It was very kind of you to send me the info,with the first idea I had which went on to me making the prototype I did trawl the web site you mentioned and found it very interesting,spent hours looking at inventions that sounded like mine but were nothing like it.I have three other inventions to which to my knowledge are original but I have not spent any time as yet looking for anything similar.I know I could do the working drawings and the how it works descriptions, it just seems like a load of grief,which I think is kind of what you have already mentioned.I could make prototypes of the other inventions and would not need to farm this work out.

So do you fancy a look at my inventions. your quote(to get it critically assessed for its viability before you go ahead)

Edited by Andy.T

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AtomAnt,It was very kind of you to send me the info,with the first idea I had which went on to me making the prototype I did trawl the web site you mentioned and found it very interesting,spent hours looking at inventions that sounded like mine but were nothing like it.I have three other inventions to which to my knowledge are original but I have not spent any time as yet looking for anything similar.I know I could do the working drawings and the how it works descriptions, it just seems like a load of grief,which I think is kind of what you have already mentioned.I could make prototypes of the other inventions and would not need to farm this work out.

So do you fancy a look at my inventions. your quote(to get it critically assessed for its viability before you go ahead)

I don't mind giving you some advice. Drop me a PM and I will do what I can to advise.

We very rarely patent anything.... as we sell things into China, and similar places, a patent is not worth a light...in fact its almost giving them the instructions.

...on the note of employees... we have a 'selection'. They are all good most of the time, but a few are extra helpful. I know if I need something doing in a hurry who I will go and see...

" If you want a job doing, give it to a busy man!"

Rosey.I am amazed that we sell things to China I didn't think we made much these days especially things that they could afford in China.As for your employees it does take all sorts to make the world go around(with regards to some being more helpfull than others).Talking about it takes all sorts,Slapshot 3 your a brave man to add that bit under anthing goes,the Chrismas Funnies,part2.

" If you want a job doing, give it to a busy man!"

Would'nt he be to busy to take on the extra work,I know what i would say to that "give it to matey next door he ain't doing bugger all".

I would'nt say it because i've got a bad attitude i'd say it because it make's sense for everyone,does it not.