Fraser Honda

zarkoff

thanks zarkoff ive had a look at the honda web page some nice bikes but my bike looks different from the 185 model as mine has a coffin tank which is seperate from the frame and it has a seperate seat but the rest looks the same maybe they made different models which are not on that web site thanks i will keep lookin

hi sutty when you say coffin tank do you mean like the one on my bike it is basicaly a TL tank all the other fraser's seem to have the tank built into the frame, it look's like there must have been quiet a bit of experimentation going on where these bike's where made, which probably make them more unique. would be interested to see some pics.

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

cheers ZARKOFF

Edited by zarkoff

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the pics zarkoff of your bike mine is the same as that but the tank is more coffin shaped than yours its a nice job not done by an amichere so im unsure if its original but i will try and sort some pictures but im full of man flue so i cant go out it will be next week now before i can sort it cheers again sutty

Hi,

I just picked up a Fraser MK2 frame (the one with the backbone/tank) for the TL125 and was wondering if anyone can give me a bit of history on the Fraser frames. I haven't been able to find much on the internet.

Your 'coffin' shaped gas tank appears to be a polished TL250 tank to me.

Thanks, Scott

Hi,

I just picked up a Fraser MK2 frame (the one with the backbone/tank) for the TL125 and was wondering if anyone can give me a bit of history on the Fraser frames. I haven't been able to find much on the internet.

Your 'coffin' shaped gas tank appears to be a polished TL250 tank to me.

Thanks, Scott

hello there Scott i had the same problem of finding info too, there isn't much on the interweb, the most is on this topic probably?

this might sound stupid but how do i put pictures onto this site thanks

hi there sutty i must admit that my 17 year old daughter told me how to do it and i do know now but i couldn't tell you, may be there is some one who could explain in plain english to you.

still cant sort these bl??dy pictures out im no computer wiz kid can someone send me there email so i can send the pictures of me tank to them so they can put them on this page please before i insert a large screwdriver into the computer !!!!!!! thanks sutty

many thanks tlrs for the info and the pictures also many thanks to the rest of you for helping me out and yes the are a few projects to do my plan is to do one over the winter and hopfully get them all done one day !!!!! i wish