Stolen Bike From Irthlingborough Northants

tone

Beware Stolen Bike

Some of you will know Malcolm Evely a well renowned and respected clubman rider from the South Midland Centre. After purchasing a brand new 08 Gas Gas 250 pro (Red with Black Frame) from John Lees Motorcycles in Higham Ferrers 3 weeks ago, some low life scum bags broke into his garage between Tuesday 18th December and the evening of Wednesday 19th December and stole it.

Engine Number: GG 250 70709096

Frame/Chassis Number: VTRGG 2502J0970103.

Please be aware if any one tries to sell you this bike and if so please report it to Wellingborough Police.

Edited by Tone

*******s!!!!! really feel for the guy, had my workshop nearly bust into last Friday night,disturbed them luckily as they were 20 seconds or so from getting in. Lots of big locks on now and more lights as well as the van parked in front of it every night. Dusted down me peace maker as it looks like Iam on my own on this one,police werent interested in making a visit

I would be gutted for anybody to lose their bikes to scum bag,s, but for it to happen to such a nice bloke like malcolm that I,m sure many of you have known through years nationally, it really p,s me off. Please keep your eyes peeled, can,t be that many 2008 250 Gas Gas,s at the moment, let us know, more chance of us doing something the police. Thanks. Gez.

LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN BIKES THEY ARE NEVER TO SAFE.

i usually take out the back wheel and keep it in the house.

on a more positive note two local lads on stolen motocrossers recently had a head on.

one dead the other brain damaged.

maybe there is a god,don't like to sound horrible but i've lost a lot of bikes and so have quite a lot of my friends.

One of my work mates had his Raptor Quad taken from his garage, the following day the poilice spotted it on the road and gave chase at high speed.

The young man riding the quad lost control and hit another car and was serioulsy injured. 12 months on he is still on a life support machine in hospital and his parents are suing the police for engaging in a prolonged high speed chase.

What is the world coming to?

I have now fitted better locks and more lights around the area and getting another alarm tomorrow. I'm not to worried about the night now as they would make a huge amount of noise trying to get in and I will hear that no problem,been a little slack with security up untill now but if you knew where I lived you wouldnt be surprised. Daytime is the iffy point,ok for the next couple of weeks as someone will be here during the day so I think I am going to make a porch like setup on the workshop (2 doors to go through) and turn the second door so it faces the house.

I am also experimenting with wiring the door handle to a electric fence energiser,wont kill the ****ers but will give them a 8-9000 volts wake up call if the handle gets touched,should be easy to set up just got to remember myself.

Looking increasingly like I might have to take the bike with me to work everyday,be a right pain, but cant chance leaving it at home.

'I am also experimenting with wiring the door handle to a electric fence energiser,wont kill the ****ers but will give them a 8-9000 volts wake up call if the handle gets touched,should be easy to set up just got to remember myself.'

Love it!! The man is a genius..

(I would love to watch the experiment???!!

:D nice one Pete, i recon the energiser will work nice, I used to do a fair bit of permanent electric fencing and had many a jolt off a wire, it aint pleasant but does no damage and I can assure you,you wouldnt put ya hand on the door a second time.

Me and Dad still got our money on it being Ralph trying to pinch my bike after his extended go on Dads 4rt last thursday, once wired up I will get some pics of the set-up and possibly a short vid of Ralph trying the handle :rolleyes: (I wont tell him before hand)