4stroke Finale

tlrs

Four Stroke Finale - The Honda Trials Story is a very sought after book now that it is no longer available (out of print for many years)

It's the old saying of willing seller and willing buyer.

However, I have been in contact with the author Tommy Sandham this week who has indeed been watching this item on e-bay himself.

Tommy can supply an e-book version and is now wondering if the time is ripe to reprint the book perhaps with a few updates maybe taking the story on to the Honda RTLF or Montesa Cota 4RT as most of us know it?

Would this be a sellable book? Obviously it would be priced more reasonably than

Edited by Big John

I purchased the e/book version from Tommy Sandham which i still have, it would be great if i could open it and view it! I e/mailed him for help but got no sensible response. I have the Four Stroke finale e/book as well as Rolling Thunder e/book, both unable to be opened.

I purchased the e/book version from Tommy Sandham which i still have, it would be great if i could open it and view it! I e/mailed him for help but got no sensible response. I have the Four Stroke finale e/book as well as Rolling Thunder e/book, both unable to be opened.

What is the file name extension? If it ends in ".pdf" then you need to download Adobe Reader from here: -

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

• 2 weeks later...

hi you guys this is my first posting so be gentle with me. a few years ago a friend of mine brought a tl125 so like a fool i offered to lend him my four stroke finale book ,after a couple of months i asked for it back only to be told there new puppy had eaten it !!!!!!!!!!luckliy i had another copy. moral of the story dont lend expensive books

• 3 weeks later...