Background Pics Needed

marky boy

Hi all, i have been looking for a couple of photos for an image project that i am on with at the moment and have asked the top dog on TC but as usual get no reply and so do any of you guys have an image anywhere that i can use/buy to go onto a promotional product?

Ideally it would have a light background (basically like a silouette as i want to use it as a black & white image) and the images i am after are 2 and they are....

1. like the usual wtc stuff, a trials rider on the rear wheel looking 'extreme'. Prob just an expert rider pic

2. a rider in the midst of a crash, ie going over the bars type of crash

Many thanks for any help! Yes i have googled my life away looking for the right image...

Mark

Think the original of this made that weekly paper!

DSCF1108copy.jpg

maybe

DSCF0850copy.jpg

Sod it I'm tired and there are too many I personally like in my collection so have a look round HERE at your leisure and give me a shout if you like anything.

P.S Ignore the pictures of me dressed as a woman :shutup:

Edited by barrybaines

Thanks chaps, some great images there and quite a lot to look through and so that is my next job now! Not many crash ones though... :shutup:

* i think Barry has to be one of the images!!*

What one of my pictures or one of my `moments` :o If you can't find a decent crash moment from r2ws gallery of me I'm sure we could find a good one somewere (there is always the next ride)

Although depending what it is you are using them for my bike horizontal over my head is always a winner :o