Classic British 4 Stroke Trials Bikes

slinny

I am looking for a copy of Don Morley's book "Classic British 4 Stroke Trials Bikes". I lent my copy to a guy many years ago and never got it back Does anybody have a spare copy that they want to sell ?, or know of anybody who may have one that they want to sell.? Happy new year to you all. Slinny.

Try Sammy Miller - either the shop or museum - as he had it reprinted 3 or 4 years ago.

I bought one and was as good a quality as I remember the original being. I thought it was a shame that he subsequently didnt reprint the Classic British Two Stroke book as well.

• 1 month later...

My father has a copy of Don Morleys pre 65 4stroke trials book that he would be willing to sell if you haven't been fixed up.

He has also some other old books on trials they are all in very good condition.

• 2 months later...

hey new to this forum, any chance anyone could do me some pictures of the royal enfield pages of this book, id stumbled across a RE bitsa a while back which seems to have be slaped together on a works enfield frame and info for making it back into the bike it should be is a bit thin on the ground on the net.

cheers

fuggie