Trials On Tv

tone

• 2 weeks later...

round 1 of the indoor champs is on eurosport 2 at 2230 on the 29 jan :o

I set my Sky+ to record it, it's been sat in the planner for a week or so. Noticed last night it (in the planner) had changed to some other sport! Eurosport is so unrealible with it's listings! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

As greatefull as i am to have trials on tv couldnt they have a comentator that actually knows wot a trials bike is.

If you had been watching you will have heard that (i think) a 5 is now a FIASCO???????????????????????????? and Albert Cabestany is now called Cabestan. :shutup:

AND the American trials on mav why does everything have to be a extravaganza bloody Americans!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Please give Jack Burnicle lots of cash and let him do the comentries. :blink:

Still very grateful!

Thank you winge now over normal service will now resume :lol:

Have to agree with you, the motors tv coverage is awful, the commentator clearly reading form a script and has never seen a trials bike in his life. Plus the picture quality from the first round in Marseille made it even worse. And yes what exactly is a fiasco??? Obviously a 5, but why not just say that.

However do not worry as eurosport are also showing all the indoor events, the Barcelona trial was on tuesday night with the decent jack burnicle commentary. He does allot of stuff for them , superbikes, trials, moto x, enduros and is good at them all, top bloke!! :rolleyes:

Not a big fan of the american trials they are showing on "xleague tv". All seems to be pretty much the same thing, one rock step followed by another. Not quite the diversity that we have hear in Britain.

I always thought Albert Cabastany was pronounced Alber Cabestan? am I wrong?

Not watched much on telly but got a couple of DVD's, hate how the commentator say's some of the bikes names, like for beta he say's betta and for cota he say's cotta.

Tom

Strange how some of these errors can get you narked.

When Burnicle took a break a couple of years ago the substitute commentator kept saying '' He's through the section without putting his foot down...it's a clear''.

CLEAR!? :wall:

So I find myself shouting at the telly ''C-L-E-A-N'' .

I find Burnicle more ''interesting'' than Murray Walker.

I'm almost sure during one particular commentary he called someones minder '' A part-time car thief from....'' :D

And I'm sure Orangina (sponsor of one section) was not best pleased when Burnicle said the liquid reminded him of an effluent out-flow at the ICI chemical-works where he used to live! :D

Go team Burnicle!!! :banana2: