50 Years Of Bultaco

greeves

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep they have some great trials, are you coming this year Brian, or is it apron strings again????????????????

No apron strings on me fella, I use one of those plastic poncho jobby's :)

It really is about time I did one of the French or Spanish trials, I've been banging on about doing one for the last 3 or 4 years now!

How about doing a list of trials, locations, dates, website links etc.? :thumbup:

No apron strings on me fella, I use one of those plastic poncho jobby's :)

It really is about time I did one of the French or Spanish trials, I've been banging on about doing one for the last 3 or 4 years now!

How about doing a list of trials, locations, dates, website links etc.? :thumbup:

Sardent is the one for you, then spread your wings after that.around july 14 just before the schools break up.

Classic trials calendar?? That would be great. Here are some I have raced and can say are very good:

*24-25 Mey - Robregordo 2 days classic - Madrid

14-15 June - Rochepaule 2 days classic - France

*14-15 June - Highland Pre-65 and Twinshock - Inverness - Scotland

*19-20 September - Pobladura 2 days classic - Leon - Spain

*October (firs weekend I think) - Ventoux 2 days Classic - Provence - France (raced by teams of 3 pilots)

*October (last weekend) - Cabrianes 2 days classic - Barcelona - Spain

October - Vielles Tiges 2 days classic.

*December - Calvi

Edited by Greeves

You bunch of dirty rotten swines. That man in the pictures was me, the brilliant Bluebottle. I was using my naughty cardboard cut-out clipboard and string pencil thingy and wearing my special junior-kit horse hair Peter Sellars moustache.

( thinks ) Saaay Eccles - what is a bull-ticky-oh that these nasty old creaking men keep on about.

quote name='swooshdave' date='Jan 24 2008, 06:17 PM'

Less talk about the French and sauces and more pictures of Bultacos!!!! :banana2:

Okay man!

Big John

My 1969 Model 49 (1st series)

post-26-1201217356.jpg

Thanks to "2fargone" for this very special piece of Lampkin kit!!!

post-26-1201217631.jpg

Less talk about the French and sauces and more pictures of Bultacos!!!! :banana2:

Yes, more Bultaco pics.

This is my model 10, I bought it quite cheap in Scotland (and quite destroyed too), where nobody wanted it. Raced the SSDT 1965 to 1967.

"You sit on it and you feel at home" True, as I keep it in the sitting room of my country house.

My model 49, a 3rd. series. Nice little bike.

Model 91. With this bike have raced the last 2 years the Spanish classic champ.

And my favourite, the bike I used 30 years ago to win in the Dos Castillas y Leon champ, also raced with it some world champ. races. Big John raced with it 3 years ago in Robregordo.

Edited by Greeves