Jitsie T1 Jacket 08

hilly lit

Just got one of these jackets. The build quality seems to be very good with lots of features. There's a rear pocket, side and front pockets. The arms are detachable, it's got a quilted zip out liner and soft touch collar lining. There are also zips that can be opened for ventilation in the warmer weather (ha, ha!) It's a good sturdy construction but is also very light to wear. The rear of the jacket is slightly longer, which is a good thing. It has "Jitsie" printed on the arms and on the rear at the bottom, with rubber decals at the top rear and neck fastner. The only down side I can see is the collar is very short and will give no protection in bad weather.

Wore it at a trial for the first time today. It was a wet and muddy event and jacket was very comfortable and I stayed dry, but wore buff neck tube as the collar is short. I would certainly recommend anyone that's thinking of getting one to go for it!

Mike.