Very Short Levers

ollys

How short can you get levers for an '05 200 pro? Also, does anyone know of any suppliers?

The only ones I've seen are AJP ones, and they done look that short. Might just be deceptive pics tho

The parts numbers for the short levers we have over on this side of the pond are, clutch:#BT280222040R and brake:#BT279222045.

Jon

The "shortie" levers actually have a longer distance from the pivot to the sweet spot on the lever than the medium or long levers, creating a slower reaction and easy pull!

On the medium or long levers, you can vary your finger positioning more for different results! ;)

The "shortie" levers actually have a longer distance from the pivot to the sweet spot on the lever than the medium or long levers, creating a slower reaction and easy pull!

Thats pretty much why I wanted them

My bike still tries to pull when the clutch is mostly in (1 or 2 fingers on top and 3 underneath), and still even pulls a tiny bit when its fully in to the bar

Its a new clutch, so its still got a while until it wears in fully (little bit too stiff to use one finger) but i want to ensure that I can use only 1 finger whatever happens with it. Currently I have the 13cm AJP ones on

Any suggestions of where to find shorty ones? Where/what shop do the part numbers relate to?

Thats pretty much why I wanted them

My bike still tries to pull when the clutch is mostly in (1 or 2 fingers on top and 3 underneath), and still even pulls a tiny bit when its fully in to the bar

Its a new clutch, so its still got a while until it wears in fully (little bit too stiff to use one finger) but i want to ensure that I can use only 1 finger whatever happens with it. Currently I have the 13cm AJP ones on

Any suggestions of where to find shorty ones? Where/what shop do the part numbers relate to?

The part numbers are GasGas and you can get them from a dealer. A slight bit of drag is normal but you want to make sure the M/C piston returns fully back to it's stop at the circlip by having a slight bit of clearance at the adjustment screw/M/C plunger.

Jon