Gasgas 280 Pro Carb

rend

hi just taken the carb off my 07 pro does anyone know if the clear hose which comes from the side of the front sprocket go into the back of the carb ive just taken the carb off and this wasnt attached although it looks like it might of come off the carb as theres a nipple for it to go onto can anyone please advise me if this goes into the carb or is it a breather pipe ?

The pipe that you are on about is the breather for the engine. All you need to do is route it out of the way behind the carb but make sure it cannot melt on the exhaust. The nipple that you are on about is the overflow for the carb and there should be one on either side of the carb. Many people leave these alone but i join the 2 nipples up with some windscreen washer tubing off of a car. If you do this you need to make sure there is a hole in the new pipe to ensure that it still works as an overflow otherwise the bike wont run. The reason i do this is to minimise the chances of water getting in to the carb after jet washing. good luck