Slide Copying.

montaco

Hi,

I've got quite a lot of 25 year old 35mm colour slides, mostly from local club trials, that I'd like to get onto my computer.

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced scanner that could copy them and give decent results?.

I've got an Epson Stylus Photo RX520 which does slides (has an attachment for them).

I've been searching for the odd ones that we did do for someone over a year ago, but struggling to find them, although the results seemed pretty good at the time.

If you've got a worthless one you'd like to mail to me, I can scan and show you the quality. Probably more effort than you're worried about going to, but the offer's there if you get to that point, let me know and i could mail you my address.

In fact, if it turned out successful, i don't mind doing them all for you, but i didn't notice where you are.

I'm on the road at the mo so can't tell you the exact scanner I've got, but I bought it purely to scan hundreds of slides I came across when clearing out my folks place when they moved. I know it's Epson and the quality of scan was fantastic for the money. I'll reply again tomorrow with a couple of samples once I'm back home - weather permitting! :wacko: