Ktm Give You Bottle Opener , But No Plug Spanner.....

honda_tlr

It's crazy I tell you, I mean , they give you all the other tools you might need , but not a plug spanner ?

Then they have the cheek to give you a bl***y bottle opener, WHAT!

So then gents, why is this ? Are KTM trying to promote alcohol or what ?

And to top it off, a normal plug socket won't even fit in the hole ! How daft are the people that design these bikes! They can't even make the bash plates on time.

(2008 EXC250F)

It's crazy I tell you, I mean , they give you all the other tools you might need , but not a plug spanner ?

Then they have the cheek to give you a bl***y bottle opener, WHAT!

So then gents, why is this ? Are KTM trying to promote alcohol or what ?

And to top it off, a normal plug socket won't even fit in the hole ! How daft are the people that design these bikes! They can't even make the bash plates on time.

(2008 EXC250F)

You'll understand when you get that bit older Jamie, a bottle opener is the most important commodity in lfe. I have one on my key ring, I have one in my tool box and one in my Hockey Kit bag......some day young master Stokes you'll understand.... :wacko::bouncy:

Bike breaks, phone for recovery, go to shop, buy beer, get hammered, recovery arrives, lift home, get more hammered.

and in a drunken state try to make some toast in your bright orange KTM toaster and wonder how the KTM logo appears in the middle of your toast. :rolleyes: