Dmw 250 Trials

georgehaley

I have a 250 DMW Trials originally owned and registered by Comerfords in the Portsmouth Rd Thames Ditton. I believe it was their entry into the Scottish in 1962 or possibly 1963. I have an address for the 2nd owner in Scotland from memory it is in Aberdeen. I bought the bike from another Southend and District MC Club member in the Sixties and now want to get it back into original condition and also would like to trace any information of its part in the SSDT. especially any photographs of the bike at the event. I am a bit out of the way here out in Germany so if there is anyone that can either suggest or give information it would be well received. Many thanks George Haley.

Edited by GeorgeHaley

Think we have made some progress on the 250 DMW, supplied by Comerfords in 1962 and it was definately ridden by George Forbes of Aberdeen in the 1963 SSDT. As George Haley cannot post a picture, I will do the honours for him and show off his very smart and original DMW. It will no doubt bring back some memories for someone out in TC land!

Big John

post-26-1202500884.jpg