Clutch Not Working

shercoking94

hello there i have a friend with a beta 125cc (not sure what year) anyway the hydrolic cluch is not responding when you pull it in what could it be tried bleeding it and back bleeding and changed the oil and its still nothing? Thanks. :banana2:

Tom.

Edited by shercoking94

if bleeding the clutch hasnt solved it i think ur plates might be worn. if you have got pressure on ur leaver wen u pull it in then change ur plates. i dont think it can be much else hope this helps

Edited by Adam

You should check that the master cylinder is working proprly,check the seals on the piston for rips/tears.I had the same problem with my sons gasser last week,the seal on the piston had split,got a new one and it sorted out.On some bikes the plates stick together,my sherco does it all the time,i think its quite common on this model.Usually i just potter round in 1st gear blipping the throttle,and it frees of in about 15 secs,i have to do this every time i go on it.A friend of mine has an 05 beta 125 with the same problem,he`s bike usually takes about 30 to a full minute to free off.If all this fails,you could put a new clutch in.

Hope this helps you out :banana2:

Edited by dabomb