Off Season Training

jreilly

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be the Joe Keutchey <sp? and jims old sherco in his barn up north.

The kid is amazing. I think i have convinced him to stay down in advance but when (not if) he moves up to expert i will be bumped down a place. He wont quit and has zero fear.... sucks for me...

We are going down to florida for the fun in the sun here in a couple of weeks and were out practicing in his barn. Shhhh its a secret. If it gets nice this weekend I might be heading to the Rouge. Randy you down? You still have to come out there to ride with the hobo's hahahaha.

--Biff

In NC we ride all year. Had a get together last weekend at a local farm - 60 degrees by noon, pealing off the sweatshirts. It's almost nicer this time of year. Doing a complete trial in 90 degree weather is tough.

Alan

Are you going to Ocala Alan? See you down there if so.

--Biff

Hey Biff, Who all is going down to Ocala? Joe (sr) mentioned that you guys were headed down there. Is Robert R going? I can't do anything that weekend, but am thinking of a long weekend sometine in March that will be for both off <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central. Please delete this post>. I have a buddy in NC who guides us around Brown MT area near Morganton, NC. (great rock & hilly terrain) Was thinking of hitting TTC after that. Joe Sr is up for that one, perhaps a few others as well. NO plan yet- just ideas. Any interest? Do you have a go fast bike too?

Hey Sam, I sure wish I could make to your new event ground for the two in April- just way too busy that time year- no fun- just work. Will you always be doing your event in April? If it's after May I can make it.

Keith

Hey Biff, Who all is going down to Ocala? Joe (sr) mentioned that you guys were headed down there. Is Robert R going? I can't do anything that weekend, but am thinking of a long weekend sometine in March that will be for both off <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central. Please delete this post>. I have a buddy in NC who guides us around Brown MT area near Morganton, NC. (great rock & hilly terrain) Was thinking of hitting TTC after that. Joe Sr is up for that one, perhaps a few others as well. NO plan yet- just ideas. Any interest? Do you have a go fast bike too?

Hey Sam, I sure wish I could make to your new event ground for the two in April- just way too busy that time year- no fun- just work. Will you always be doing your event in April? If it's after May I can make it.

Keith

Well Keith here is my plan.

Ocala will be Aaron, Joe, Pat and myself. Pat might not have his bike there if he does not get cracking. We are polishing the frame on the montesa and it has been sitting in my kitchen for the past couple of months. Pat and i are flying down to tampa next friday and back on monday night. Weather permiting my pastey white a$$ will be on a beach for part of that.

In april i was planning on going to ttc to watch the world round and work on our trials in flint. (think mud section)

Randy,

No ttc this winter? I will let you know when I am going out next.

Scott,

How much oil does an 03 rev3 take? 1000 cc? I have to practice to stay just a little worse than you man. Besides you have your brother trying to get back in it so you two should be out there every day... hahahaha.

--Biff