What happened to RRP. (Greedy parts suppliers)

andy m

Funny that the 2 suppliers you mention are the same ones I use. J K Hirst came up trumps with my on line order again and BVM are not too far away and on the ball.

bilc0 it's all going up but my wages don't seem to. As mentioned before I am self employed so that is up to me. PS off subject here but I am part way through a house move and reading the solicitors small print he is charging

bilc0 it's all going up but my wages don't seem to.

Your exactly right.

The one's that are going to survive are the one's that have a low mortgage or not one at all,God help the one's with high mortgage's.

someone like Bvm have been going along time,maybe he own his premises outright if so he's laughing however matey down the road might have a massive payout each month to pay for he's premises how does he pay that off only one solution to that one.it might not work but he has to try it on.

One thing that was mentioned in this thread is the perceived value of trials bikes and spares for them. The one reason that there are now more twinshocks on Sammy Miller rounds than pre-65 is that they are relatively cheap to get into a sorted state. <

There are different reasons for different prices, obviously in some cases costs are past on to the selling item but the basic consensus from buyers is 1. Go for the cheapest 2. Go for the best quality or genuine OEM part for as cheap as possible and weigh up the cost against the quality. 3. Dont buy it.

A fully restored trials bike say the Yamaha TY on e bay for