Arriving On The 4th Of July

pa.

Some more dates first five are all located near I. 5 the main west coast freeway from LA to the Canadian border.

July 12th and 13th 2 day trial mount Hood Oregon

July 19th 20th two day trial Ioco BC Canada

July 23rd Wed night club trial and BBQ my house Oregon.

July 27th club trial Oregon city.

Aug 2nd and 3rd PST two day trial about two hours from Canadian border near Seattle.

Aug 22,23,24 US national three day Duluth, not far from the Canadian border when heading east.

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I will be looking for a location to park the RV for a week near Vancouver from 8th August to 16th whilst we take a cruise from Anchorage back to Vancouver.

Hope to make the trial on the 2/3 August and possibly the 3 day after the cruise too.

Peter:

Would be great to see you at the PNTA on August 2/3, but I would say that you are a long ways away from Duluth where the three day National is!!!! I am back to Vancouver Island on July 10th and will be in Ioco(outside of Vancouver) for the following weekend for the next Pnta point event.

Steve

I will be looking for a location to park the RV for a week near Vancouver from 8th August to 16th whilst we take a cruise from Anchorage back to Vancouver.

Hope to make the trial on the 2/3 August and possibly the 3 day after the cruise too.

PA.

If you are camping in Vancouver before the cruise ask the place where you are camping for storage ideas. They will usually accommodate you as most of the privately owned camp sites have storage for their seasonal renters. The national parks wont do this mainly the privately owned ones will. When you get into LA make sure you pick up a woodalls directory. You can find them at most book stores (Barnes and nobel Book stores or Borders books are big chains here in the states) or if you purchase an rv from an rv dealer they can help you get one. It is a directory of places to camp all across the US and Canada. That should come in very handy for you.

Here is woodalls website. Woodalls

Happy camping!

--Biff