Hello All...

bsmallinson

Hello,

I'm Ben, i'm new to this website and also fairly new to the trials scene. I've recently purchased an '02 Montesa 315R and now starting to find my feet with it. Love the bike and the whole concept of trials riding. Hopefully will carry on building my confidence the way i am doing just now and become a much better / more tallented rider. Who knows maybe even get to the stage where i could compete one day!!

As i am fairly new to trials riding any guidance that any of you may be able to give me along my way would be much appreciated. I am hoping to service and carry out work on the bike myself as i am quite good with hands on stuff like that and of coarse it is also much cheaper. If any of you chaps have a similar machine and can advise on maintenance routines / frequences that you carry out this would be very much appreciated.

I am currently using the local mines just outside S****horpe and hopefully fairly soon the South Ferriby chalk pits for riding however if any of you guys are aware of any places that are around the North Lincolnshire area that i can get out to and use the machine this would also be much appreciated. Well i wil get on and explore a little further and look forward to hopefully talking to some of you along the way.

Ben.