Wayne Holdsworth

jbgas280

so glad someone cares about me!!

i was pushed off an oil tank by someone, think he was unhappy with my effort i was putting into work that day. i cant say to much about it as Lawyers4u.co.uk are looking after my case ,perhaps ill get a blinged up beta/majesty/tlr200 as payment :D

i fell about 8ft on a 6 inch pipe which broke and dislocated my wrist, i went to a+e who said it was broken and plastered it up, 2 days later i was still in loads of pain when they rang and order me into hospital ASAP, they had realised it was dislocated, so i went up and they try to put it back in but my screaming out them off. so i stayed in hospital and had an operation to put it back in line, they inserted 2 metal pins and i was in plaster again.

i was in plaster for 9 weeks, had the pins pulled out last week ,by a dr with a massive pairs of piers and no anaesthetic :thumbup:

i'm now having physio twice a week and movement is slowly coming back and they hope i should get pretty much all movement back.

i've been going to trials + mx to watch as sundays are very boring sat at home, be driving the van at the victory this week.

i've entered the allen trophy so gotta be fit for that, am riding my push bike everyday.

cheers

wayne

Edited by original