Softening Power Delivery On A 290 Sherc

paul w

mybike is an 06 2.9, it is the best bike i've owned, no maintenance (other than the usual basics), the only thing that has been broken are fenders and levers other than that no wrenching just riding, i only wish i could repack my silencer :o ................................john

yeah they are, and the half backs really help to get your rear tire to hook up, i'm always watching my buddy wrestle his o6 on hillclimbs and stuff,and are bikes are generally the same, other than the pegs, he even weighs a bit more than me and i'm always buzzing by him and he's stuck slipping, i tried his bike and it wasn't him, it seems like there is no weight over the rear with stock pegs, and they are very narrow, and brittle, thats why i got the j-pegs, both my stock ones were broke on the inside! j-pegs are indestructable!!!! if you bend the outer cage take it off and beat it back to shape and you are good, you really have to whack them pretty good to even bend the cage, I love em, they will be coming with me on my new bike!......................john