• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't say I'm not good to you...

1. Wigg - 25

2. Gubian - 28

3. Gomez - 34

4. Haslam - 35

5. Danby - 42

You are.thanks, how far away from finishing are we?

Can you put the scores up on tc before a report? Charly's site is not displaying anything at all.

I know its against the flow but it was gone midnight yesterday and this side of the pond we have to work tommorrow, pretty please.

Edited by Nigel Dabster

Some more great riding today. Great result for Jack Challoner. Again, he was riding extremely well. 100% commitment all the time and you can't help but admire that! I'm becoming a fan of his.. Well done :barf:

Check out Dibs score! I believe his best ever finish and he looked at times a top 5 world rider easily. Very tidy and a pleasure to watch :D

Well, we met a few TC US regulars and that was fun! ( Copemech, please forgive my wife and her obsession with fajardo's behind!) :rolleyes:

Ross got a 2nd first day & a 4th the second displacing Gomez & Gratarola both days. The lads coming on ;)

Byeeee

Some more great riding today. Great result for Jack Challoner. Again, he was riding extremely well. 100% commitment all the time and you can't help but admire that! I'm becoming a fan of his.

Well done by Jack. I'm becoming a fan of his too.

Mr. Challoner, don't forget to PM me with your email so I can send you those podium photos you requested. We'll see you all in Japan.

Well, we met a few TC US regulars and that was fun! ( please forgive my wife copemech and her obsession with fajardo's behind!) :barf:

Byeeee

I had planned upon a stayover to do a bit of riding, but after last nights rains, I packed it in and made the drive home today.

Atom, will you PLEASE edit your post to insert comma in appropriate position just so we will know whom is shagging whom here?????? Not that I do not like you, and your wife, as you are both very nice, sweet and friendly folk, thank you! She is too good for you BTW! :rolleyes:

That's me just home. Good to see some of our stateside guys again and copemech's cactus juice is as good as it was in '06 :rolleyes:

Special thanks must go to Paul Thistle and Brian R. With no Jake and no Eric it was down to me to do ALL the photography for our press commitments. Without those guys shuttling me about there is no way I could have achieved it. Thanks guys :barf:

Now I'm off to sleep for a fortnight or at least until the Pre-65 on Friday...