Michigan This Sunday!

Hey Super Sherco SAM!!!

I just hope we can make our event just as much fun as yours was.

Be sure to tell me that the section I am observing is the best, most fun, and perfect section of the day. It will probably be a lie but I don't mind, I live in my own little world anyways. :o:o

Hats off to Rusty. He is expected to ride his first event in several, several years. He's jumping right back into the expert class... right where he left off. I was told he should fit well within the pack of top riders. Should make for great competition in the class.

I knew that you all loved my mud bogg section so i made a new one of those. :o

Biffs new splatter wall will be used after the event while consuming copious amounts of brew ha ha...

I have gone over and over and over the intermediate line not paying any special attention to bob cap and keener... We will allow them a ride off after the event.

We have a new tree!!!! Muuuu hahahahahahahah.

11 sections are built. Pray to the rain gods as the hills will be lovely with out the moisture.

Sleep well, you will need it.

Chao

--Biff

Good Event on Sunday.. Thanks to all the Bent Fenders who put the time and energy to make it happen.

Perfect weather, almost a little warm but 3rd gear and a little extra speed in the mud bogg and it made a real nice mudd layer to block sun rays.

Congrats to Jim G. for a solid win in the EXP class!! That was some good riding! Also To Mason D. in the INT class, he was pumped all the way home..

Good Event on Sunday.. Thanks to all the Bent Fenders who put the time and energy to make it happen.

Perfect weather, almost a little warm but 3rd gear and a little extra speed in the mud bogg and it made a real nice mudd layer to block sun rays.

Congrats to Jim G. for a solid win in the EXP class!! That was some good riding! Also To Mason D. in the INT class, he was pumped all the way home..

Thanks for comming out. I had a lot of death threats for making the whole mud bogg thing but every body was too tired to carry out.... Tell Mason that Mitchell is gunning for him. Now that he has a proper gasgas underneath him it should be interesting!

--Biff

And I had the best section of the day.

I even had somebody tell me that. HAHAHAHAHA

I am so bad at names and faces but there was this young gentleman (about 10 yrs old I think) in Novice class that tried and tried at my section and never gave up. Even got tangled with a tree but would not get off the bike. Unfortunately he fived my section the first 3 laps but on the last lap he gave it his all. He flew over the wheel base double log, made the turns on the hill and CLEANED the section.

My hats off to the young man for never giving up and nailing it on the last lap.

Wow I had a great time Sunday at the bent fenders event. 2nd competion ever for me,did one about 2yrs ago.Chose to ride senior class, being way over 40yrs old. Probably not many senior rookies I suppose. Really showed me what I need to work on in practice. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Heard on the way home that Dick Debolt took a tumble that 'looked bad' down the back hill. How's he doing?

It was really nice to chat with Gary W. He was fun to watch hoppin' around. Back then, Brad was just a little kid motocrossing through sections with Bill Decker yellin' at him to slow down.

Gary and that yellow SWM was one of the pictures where naming the riders would win you a case of beer at the banquet a few years ago. The one where he's clinging to a tree for life.

Joe needs to run EX - geeeessh. Biff, whats with that? Certainly not a matter of guts either.

I second the hats-off to Rusty ....and wondering if Joe and Co. are paying attention!

widrace

You are correct in hearing that my Dad took a hard fall. (Dick DeBolt). He may have to break down today and go get things looked at.

His shoulder was injured and he is having trouble lifting his arm up and he thinks he either bruised or cracked a rib, he is very sore and is unable take a deep breath without feeling it.

Kinda makes for a log day sitting in a tractor for 8-10 hours with a bad shoulder and rib feeling every hole in the tree field.

He always leaves Flint with a battle wound.