Pre-65 Scottish

whiz

Its a shame there's no upto date coverage on the P65 Trial,some of us would have been interested to know what's going on.

Just having end of day result's up would of been a nice touch.

Oh while maybe next year.

Edited by bilc0

Hi i've had a report from a friend who's riding and he said"Bit tougher than last year ,wetter,harder sections" I think he's trying to console me for not getting a ride this year.

Not much but a bit of info.

Hi Guy's

I feel the same as you ,It would have been nice with todays technology to have at least the first day leaders published.

Perhaps next year we could attache a radio link to say OTF or Big John for updates, thats if they get a ride.

Regards Charlie.

Hiya Charlie, A bit of speculation is better than nothing- Theres talk that Tony Calvert has won it (on 2), nobody's sure 'till the official results are posted,but if correct,well done to Tony and John Holmes, who built and maintains the bike.

Hi Guy's

Looks like 07 to me because the Montesa? was one of the bikes, and it was published on the 1st of May, and did you see the shirt sleaves.

Still no results from this year then?

Seems to me that we are losing intrest in pre 65 bikes, which i'am sure is not the case, but the coverage we have had from intrested partys this year seems to be way down , to non existant, shurly this is only because most of you are still in Scotland enjoying the local brew.

Regard's Charlie.

FWIW just got home and yes it was a toughie, well for mere mortals like me it was, very wet on top and some LARGE rocks very slippy too but all in all had a great time :o

Finished 127th but at least i finished :o

So if anybody has a piccy of number 66, preferbly not with my feet down :D , i would love a copy.

Cant wait till next year.

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Well done for finishing OTF. Did you ride the James and did it go well. :o

Yeah rode the James and she never missed a beat :o

Could have done with a fifth gear though soooooo slow on the road and time was tight. Didnt get time penalties unlike quite a few but it was down to a quick look to see where the section went, no time to watch people ride other than while you queued.

Learnt a lot though.

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Hi Guy's

Hi OTF.

Glad you had a good ride, knew the bike would not let you down, It's all in the preperation you know.

Did you see we want you mike'd up next year so that we all know whats going on . Congrat's to Tony and John. as I said before bike prep is Number One.

Regard's Charlie.