If He Looks Like

ishy

This in the parade, what will he look like next Saturday ?

saw him up pipeline today, he was shaggggedd. But fair play to him he was there and got through the 6 days.

(I got a photo or two and we can check before and after soon as I get it downloaded)

All credit to him as he has been slimmer and fitter and none of us are even there!

(bikespace @ May 9 2008, 01:14 AM)

Wouldn't think so? If he's old enough to ride on the road, he's old enough to ride anything he wants.

I think it depends on the bike test they take

Limited to a certain HP which shouldn't be a problem for a 250 but I think 16yr olds are limited to a certain size engine too? How old is he?

Jack is seventeen and passed his full bike teston the Friday just before we set off up to Fort William!

He could have rode a 250 etc but he will be riding the 125cc in everything, right up until the WTC has finished.

Jack is seventeen and passed his full bike teston the Friday just before we set off up to Fort William!

He could have rode a 250 etc but he will be riding the 125cc in everything, right up until the WTC has finished.

Two awards for the price of one then ;) Well done Jack...

Does that mean he is going junior next year whatever the overall result?