Natc Entries ?

ishy

No problem, I was just wondering if my entry was received, bit spendy if you get there and you have to pay double.

No doubt they will turn up in the next week or so.

The good thing about the two location format, if I do ****e at the first 3 rounds I won't bother with the next three.

250F Scorpa cope, run good, plenty wing wing ;)

You just broke Mark's heart, leaving Sherco for a Scorpa. (Good choice, by the way! :D )

Hey, it's all in the (RYP) family now Darrell, nice bike, I always liked the suspension, but the bike feels big for my small frame! Probably fits Ish quite well, as he is a tall fellow as I recall. Even comes with a Sherco tip on the pipe now! WooWoo! ;)

Edited by copemech

Hey, it's all in the (RYP) family now Darrell, nice bike, I always liked the suspension, but the bike feels big for my small frame! Probably fits Ish quite well, as he is a tall fellow as I recall. Even comes with a Sherco tip on the pipe now! WooWoo! :wall:

My SY250F felt big even for my large frame! The tall, top heavy motor, gives it that look, and feel. But, I liked mine a lot. Moving to the Beta, it really looks and feels much smaller. Overall, I am much more impressed with the Beta, but the rear suspension doesn't even come close to that of the Scorpa. I got real spoiled to that with all my 2-stroke and 4-stroke Scorpa, and miss it on the Beta.

Got to try em to know, the Scorpa took a while to get used too, but it is a nice bike, typical Yam, well built, bit heavy, does all you ask of it.

Must say my favorite ride so far is the 3.2 , looking forward to trying the 08 model at the nationals.

Back to original post..I still have not received my NATC confirmation papers??

Ishy, glad to hear that you recently received yours, maybe they are on the way.

Anyone else not get theirs yet??

You did get your entry in or post marked by April 26th ? I think there will be a large entry, I don't know what the limit is, as it's not been a problem before.

I'll see what I can find out.

Update!! All entries received were excepted, and a bulk mailing of entry conformation was sent out, mine was post marked May 7th.

App 114 entries in all, so all should receive the conformation in the next day or two.

Info on the conformation.

Altitude 4800 ft

Weather veries from 30 - 90 Deg, be prepared for all types of weather.

Anticipated loop length 5 - 6 mi

Gate fee $10 / day $25 all three days

Land use fee $10/day or $25 all three days

Camping is allowed starting Wed May 21st, camping spaces on a first come first served basis, dry camping only, no water or electricity on site.

All Dogs must be on a leash at all times.

All bikes must have spark arrestors.

All riders must be AMA members.

Tech inspection, Fri May 23rd 3 - 6 pm, Sat, Sun, Mon 7am to 8am

Event start time Sat May 24th 9.00 am

Sun 8.00 am

Mon, 8.00 am

Edited by Ishy