My Honda Rtl

davyb

You forgot the blonde slut of a mistress who does anything for me!!! :wall::shutup::rotfl: The world is full of suckers...but a swollower is hard to find!!!! oh and it's an SP not a ****ty firestorm!!!!

Edited by honda pants

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I saw you at the last Nene Valley trial - I was the guy on a Montesa twinshock trying desperately to stop with no front brake!

You may have caught me amiring the bike at the Trial. She's a beauty.

A good friend of mine and an ex Nene Valley rider John Hawkins always rode RTL's long after they were competetive. I couldn't really understand why until I tried one!!

I was also lucky enough to try an ex Steve Saunders works bike once - one or two did escape the crusher. Still to this day I don't think I have riden a bike with smoother suspension.

Richard - Who has the other RTL? Has Bob still got his?

I did see you on your montesa,it was not me riding my rtl it was my mate Dave,cant say i remember your pal Hawkins!

As for the front number plate it came with bike.

I may yet sell the bike if i have the right offer.

I ll see you at the next trial, have a chat and have ago on the rtl.

Hi Steve

Ive just clocked on to who you are, sorry mate. i write the newsletter for N.V.M.C.C , you gave me some pictures of your Dad a little while ago.Please give me a shout at the next trial, new venue or old one to you oldies Duck End Cranford.