Remedy For Rusting Spokes Txt Pro

mik60ish

my 06 Sherco has the same problem, get the hosepipe and some wire wool, only try on one spoke to see if it will work with a different bike.

Get the wire wool and rub gently round the spoke and nipple then rinse off with hosepipe. Works perfect on my bike, not 100 percent with yours, also get a squirty bottle of muc-off bike cleaner, leave for about 10 mins and then wipe off with gentle cloth. Alloy wheel cleaner from most car mags seems to do the trick aswell

My 07 has gone the sameway after missing a wash only twice. I got some chrome paint from B&Q and cleaned the wheels and painted the nipples and you cant tell. I would next time buy lacker and paint the nipples prior to use to help protect them as ive mainly had beta which dont rust.

Spray WD40 on your spokes after every ride and you will not have a problem any more. I am on my 3rd Gasser and using WD40 on the nipples has prevented rust from setting in. I use it on my chain after a wash too to chase h2o out.