Boot Strap

rockdan

Hi all,

i have a pair of alpine star boots but the top plastic strap has snapped!

They are a size seven and it's a white strap, 15cm long with teeth.

Does anyone know where I could buy one ( or does anyone have an old / spare one :P ).

Thanks... Dan

Edited by RockDan

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks dibdab.

I need to know which model the boots are but I bought them second hand and I've no idea when they were new.

Does anyone know how I can tell.

I've had different suggestions between Tech8 or Tech4 but no one seems to really know.

Any help would be great.

Thanks... Dan

Dan

You may not have thought of it as it's too obvious but your best bet is to contact Aplinestars themselves. They have a very good customer services department who will do their best to sort you out.

When I started riding again after a 20 year lay-off I wanted to use my old Alpinestars boots again but the straps had all perished and broken. I sent them an email asking if they could supply the straps still. They couldn't but had a hunt round and sent me the closest ones they did have, with the fixing rivots, from Italy, for FREE. Now that is great customer care.

I'm nothing to do with them but that kind of service deserves a plug IMO.

Try the General Enquiries email at the bottom. http://alpinestarsinc.com/contact