Beta Rev 3 Parts

shercoking94

hello i recentley baught a beta rev3 in april and it has a bit or wear in the rear mudguard stickers and i was wondring were i can get some the bike is a 2005 model and it is a 250cc. I was going to buy new graphics for the hole thing and was wondring where i can get some

any help would be very useful :P

Edited by shercoking94

I recently bought a load of stuff for my Rev3, including a set of decals, from BVM moto and found them to be very helpful. The decal sets were in two parts, one being the rear mudguard and the other being the tank and side frame and from memory (which isn't great) were about 15 quid each, if you need the front mudguard or swingarm ones they are seperate again. They said they would have to order them from Beta so there might be a wait but still turned up within a week. Postage costs were low too, so all in all I was very pleased.

I think Seward Racing are still Beta dealers, down near the Eden Project, so if you'd rather deal in person then it may be worth a trip down there.

http://www.bvm-moto.co.uk/

http://www.sewardracing.com/index.htm

I agree with the previous posts. BVM is absolutely superb. They are very helpful, fast, and everything you want. I'm from Romania, and actually Italy is much closer to me (where Beta's are made) then UK, and I still order all the parts from BVM !!! That's how good they are.

As the othe two have said BVM are fantastic in my book. I recently needed a rear brake master cyclinder in a mad rush as I had pre entered a trial when mine went down. after a phone call on tuesday the goods duely arrived on wednesday, from stoude to sheffield, 30 mins work and i was up and running.....rode the trial and won it by miles ( well that bits a lie but hey <_< ) top service and i will deffo use BVM again...

cheers Leggins