The Whole Week On Video

bigfoot

Well at last I've had time to look though and sort all the video from one of the TC camera's out this year. I've compiled a file of the week as a taster for you. It's on google video SSDT 2008. Oh some of Matt's helmet cam stuffs included too.

I've also got all the video from this camera sorted by day, section and rider name and there's 675 clips totalling 30Gb or more. I'd love to be able to sort out a way of making it available like Andy does with the photos but I dont have the knowledge or facilities. Maybe Andy will have some ideas. I'll be sending it all to him soon but I'm in Korea so it may take a few days to get to him.

Edit: BTW it's 49mins long so get a coffee if you're at work.

Edited by bigfoot

fantastic job big foot!!!! :thumbup::banana2:

your ipod must be a joy to listen to? or is it the top ten in Korea this week?? only joking thanks for vid its the only chance some of us get to see the Scottish

Edited by wetfeet

Top video. Thanks for doing it.

Excellent music too.

Have you been at my CD collection? Almost every song on there is one of my favorites.

Who sings the two songs starting at 25 minutes? Its doing my head in. I know i have them on CD somewhere but can't think who it is?

Have you guys watched it all through to the end? I was wetting myself at the part starting from 45.30 onwards.. who was that guy bless im :banana2:

He gets a call earlier on in the video at Fersit. He's a friend and local club member who rode well all week Mark 'pavement' Grant as I've called him on the vid. The rider names have gone off the bottom of the screen in the second half. I'll need to sort that before burning DVDs.

Top video. Thanks for doing it.

Excellent music too.

Have you been at my CD collection? Almost every song on there is one of my favorites.

Who sings the two songs starting at 25 minutes? Its doing my head in. I know i have them on CD somewhere but can't think who it is?

Title: Here comes the breeze - Album: Bring it on - Artist: Gomez

Title: Castaway - Album: Warning - Artist: Green Day

Folks. The video is much better in full DVD high res format. I will be providing free copies but these will probably be limited to a first come first served basis and only to trials central supporters. It cost a lot to have two of us in FW for the week and then the time it takes to sort it all out then burn disks and post them. If interest is very high I'll have to introduce a small fee to cover the P&P and hastle. Paypal is good for that though.

Let me know who would like a copy and PM your address. I'll have Andy check that the supporter status before sending them out. Any everyone will have to wait until I get back in to the UK in July. Once you have a copy you can copy it to you heart's content.

John