Tyre Pressures

jcr

18 hours ago, jimmyl said:

No but if I knew  I was riding cold streams all day I wound probably set slightly higher at the start of a trial.

likewise wouldn’t park the bike in a stream then adjust pressures - Same  if I had just done a bit of roadwork 

my guess is on all but the coldest days youre riding at 4.5psi rear and 6 front which is where i like to be, maybe 5.5 front if the trial has soft mud or cambers.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 3:14 PM, jimmyl said:

No but if I knew  I was riding cold streams all day I wound probably set slightly higher at the start of a trial.

likewise wouldn’t park the bike in a stream then adjust pressures - Same  if I had just done a bit of roadwork 

Maybe its time you fitted one of those wireless pressure monitor caps like in cars or road bikes. 

Edited by faussy

4 hours ago, faussy said:

Maybe its time you fitted one of those wireless pressure monitor caps like in cars or road bikes. 

No Got one of those new fangled  things called a pocket 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, faussy said:

That is like my wife looks at her fit bit on her wrist to see if her phone is ringing.

• Like 2