Wainwright

scooby

Well done to the CoC for cancelling the 2nd lap. It was horrendous for the observers. T My section the water rode more than 12" in less than 30mins and became impossible. here was no way I could have stayed out on the moor for another 4 hours.

Results are on www.bardfordtrials.co.uk

After your section bdmc, we did Bloody Hell, then couldnt actually even get round the course without drowning, never mind even think about doing the sections! The hill climb was ok if you could ride into the battering wind and rain straight!! what a day....so glad its over, never been as terrified trying to cross a stream before in my life....even with my brother stood up to his waist in raging water trying to coax me across! :)

The club did well to get everyone (including observers) off the moors and fished out of the rivers before something serious happened. A lot of drowned bikes and a few dead vans but i think everyone was unharmed! Lets hope we dont have a repeat of last years reeth 3 day too...roll on the sunshine for July.....please?!

jeeeez great pic!

never seen weather like that before.... was more suited to white water rafting than trials!

8.5 hours round trip to get uber wet blown all over the place and ride cr@p! :)

heres hoping next year will be better and MUCH drier.

thanks to the observers who braved that freakish weather.