Tesco Wheel Cleaner Spray

gazzaecowarrior

Bought some Tesco wheel cleaner spray the other day as I was sick of paying over inflated prices for degreasers such as 'muc off' and 'proclean'. Whilst these degreasers are very efective, they cost a small fortune to buy unless you buy an oil drum's worth of the stuff and the price per litre comes down. How impressed I was when I sprayed tesco's

Wheel cleaner is not very good for your bike. it can damage the finnish of metal you will find most wheels on cars are painted. if you want to de grease you bike use tfr - traffic film remover you can get it from machine mart ect, its real cheap and you can dilute it down loads . this brakes down fats and oils. but make sure you always give the bike a once over with gt85 duck oil or something.

All this aside i use pro clean as a weekley wash.

hi try cif bathroom spray ive used it for about 5 year now and had no problems with staining. wash thick off first then spray cif on leave for 5-10 mins then wash off its amazing plus its only about 1.20 per tin supermarkets own brands seem to do the same job for about 80p a tin told loads of people about it all of them still using it

cheers stu

It didn't cause any problms to the alloy. I would echo what the other guy said that tesco wouldn't sell any thing that would damage alloy as the majority of the people buying this product would have alloy wheels. I thought it was a really good product and faced with the rising costs of diesil / petrol, I will try aything to make my weekend activities cheaper.