Sutton Falcons East Midland Centre Solo Trialschampionship

Due to aclash with the local Dave Rowlands trial, the Falcons have moved this trial to the 6th of July. I would appreciate word being passed on to anyone you know who is competing the championship.Venue is still Norwood Lodge,Teversal,start time 10.30 am.Thanks

Surely you can't just change a date when its fixed, because people make plans, other clubs hold their trials, like the Grantham Pegasus club (also an East Midlands Centre club) holding there 2 day trial on the weekend you plan on changing it to(but I'm sure you have already cleared it with the club??). Which i know the club puts alot of wok into this event to make it a great weekend like last year. This decision effects their riders as well as the EMC championshpi riders. Is there not something like a dates meeting to sort all this stuff out?

Edited by fozza321

i dont recall seeing many banovallum riders at sutton falcons trials so i dont see what the problem is! The Sutton falcons club put on cracking events and need to be supported like any other clubs. thanks for changing the date Steve as i can now still have a chance in the centre champs and do the dave rowland aswell!

You have missed the point tricky dicky, it would be a good idea if the events where planned well in advance, and then people can organise themselves, and as a point of fact i would like to ride at both the Pegasus trial and the Sutton Falcon trial and there are several other riders that now have the same problem as me. I just don't think its fair that your changing a trial date because it suits you. This could jepordise the Pegasus club trial entries and all the hard work that they are bound to put in to make it a good weekend like last year. I don't think it would have been a big problem if it was a regular Sutton Falcon trial, but as it is a Centre round and involves the whole Centre. I never disputed about the quality of Sutton Falcon Trials, I agree they are Cracking trials. The only thing i have stated is the change of date and if the Sutton Falcon's cleared it with other clubs that may have an event on the same day.

Point well made fozza321.

Tricky Dicky has completely missed the point. It is not about how many Banovallum members ride at Sutton Falcons events, but how many do the East Midland centre championship. Likewise Pegasus members or indeed Mansfield Maun who also have an event on the same day.

Apologies if i have touched a few nerves. The point I am trying to make is that I dont see many Pegasus/Banovallum riders usually at the Falcons trials and looking at the championship standings it isn't really affecting anybody. For the record Mansfield Maun have cancelled their trial which was due to run the same day and that would have had no bearing anyway as it was a beginners and wobblers trial. I will be making the trip down to Banovallum and Pegasus for their rounds of the championship as I feel that the centre championships are dwindling.

Hi everyone there are riders from the Banovallum area that are doing very well in the East Midland Centre Championships and this is not very fair on these riders or the Grantham club.I think the Championships point should be scraped for this event. It seems this would be the best way to solve the problem.

Edited by bassman