Ssdt 2008 Dvd

bigfoot

This year SSDT 1 hour DVD is now shipping. I have a bunch leaving today but if you haven't already requested a copy now is the time.

This DVD video was intended to be free of charge. However when I tote up all the costs involved in not just staying in Fort William for a weeks filming but buying DVD

Seen This video online, looks like some good footage and gives a good idea of what to expect at the SSDT, Id love a good High Quality copy of it. How do I go about getting it? Just send you some money over paypal and my adress?

All the best

Tom

I would like a copy, you should be able to get a good standard dvd/ cd mailer rate to the US, can you ck?

L5 = about $10 here plus the rate, so about $15? Not money to be p****d off, as it does add up! Figure ebay fees! But if affordable I would like one!

Let me know, :wall:

Hi Bigfoot.

I got my dvd last week. Its great, thanks.

I'm skint at the mo but i wont forget to send you the fiver when i can.

I especially love the screw ups section right at the end. I missed it the first time i watched it because i just saw the credits and assumed that was it.

Thanks.

Got a copy a couple of weeks back now & I've finally got round to watching it. Great insight for anyone fancying a bash at what is the best six days on a bike you are ever likely to have. There's plenty of footage of those out of the way places that a spectator never has a hope of seeing. Spot on Bigfoot & Fugly.

Today is the first time I've had time to sit down and watch this through since checking out the You Tube version, and I'm currently on the second time round....it's fantastic!! I'm supposed to be writing up notes for the new Entries Sec, but after two hours I still haven't started....and it's taken me the best part of 30 mins to get this far in this post cos I keep getting distracted by the action!

For me, I think it captures the essence of the SSDT - it covers everything from machine examining to fuel checks, moor crossings to Dougie's Two. For anyone who doesn't know the route and wants a glimpse of what it's all about, this is where it's at. Huge kudos to BF and Fugly for putting in such a ginormous amount of time and effort not only filming this, but pulling it all together. Oh, and for those lucky enough to get a copy, don't forget to watch it to the end - never mind the bloopers, it's Fuggles Travolta that can't be missed!! Quality!! B)

Recieved my copy earlier this week.

Watched it last night, and exellent it is too, congrats to all on some mege footage and a great DVD.

At least I made it into the fiasco's! :banana2:

Cheers guys, my