New Boots/ Info On Diadoras

betaman1998

Im looking for new boots and i am kind of leaning towards the Diadoras.

I have wore and know people who wear the Alpinestars and Gaernae's and i dont really want them.

So if i could get some info on the Diadoras because it looks like a great boot that would be awesome

My son has been using a pair of the Diadora 'Stones' for the last six months and really likes them. Very supple, good feel, and the only completely waterproof boot that he has ever had. They came very highly recommended by Ronnie Commo, he has been wearing a pair all year and says that they are the best fitting and most comfortable boot the he has worn.

I've had a pair about six months, really a nice boot. The boot is not water proof, it's the bootie that you put on that's water proof. Fit, feal, and wear are as good as anything on the market. Mine felt a little tight and stiff at first but after my second ride I was pleased with the boots.

Mine let in water worse than any boot i've tried, they are really small fitting so to get them to fit with inner waterproof 'Booty' thing you need 2 sizes larger than normal. Waterproof 'booty' thing just covers your ankles so anything deeper than that and your feet are wet

Soles are really good, i generally wear the soles out in the footrest area, but Diadora's are reinforced there.

Mine let in water worse than any boot i've tried, they are really small fitting so to get them to fit with inner waterproof 'Booty' thing you need 2 sizes larger than normal. Waterproof 'booty' thing just covers your ankles so anything deeper than that and your feet are wet

Soles are really good, i generally wear the soles out in the footrest area, but Diadora's are reinforced there.

Alreet Windlestone,

My mate Steve with the Diadoras, had to emery that re-enforced centre part of the sole.

First time out his glazed sole slipped off the peg and sent him off the edge of the waterfall ......at Buttsfield ...on a cold January day :thumbup:

I shouldn't laugh,what goes around comes around.

i have the stone 2 diadora and first time out they were a bit uncomortable but spot on now as said by others the boots leak but the inner sock is totaly waterproof and go all the way to the top of the boot and velcro on to let water in it has to go right over the top of the boot and i got the same size as i would a normal shoe because of the inner sock i only wear a pair of normal thin sock's with them and never felt cold but i would recomend trying a pair on before you buy for size. they have scuffed up a bit and i have had no problem with grip with them i think there spot on and not a bad price really. paul