4rt 2009 ?

darrensn

i'd say about mid november, montesa are always last to have their release of the new bikes

edit: the beta's 4t look like good bikes are sound well but the 4rt is probably a better idea to go for mate

Edited by GasGasben

the engines of a 4rt are built by HONDA who know a lot more on how to build engines than beta

So the engines used by Beta, Sherco, GasGas, Scorpa etc. are all ****e compared to the mighty Honda? B)

Yeh they are!!!! Beta-stators,Sherco-mains spinning,Gasgas breakdown more than they run. B)

I've owned a Sherco and it spun its main bearings. The frame was made out of tin cans, the peg hanger snapped off the frame and the forks twisted after each drop off. That experience put me off Shercos for life as did their 4t disaster launch at the SSDT.

I've not owned a GG but know plenty of folk who swear by them, they ride nice but need a bit more TLC than most bikes.

Monts? Not owned one of these either but have had a good few rides on them. I don't like the front end, can't explain why but others have said the same. I spent a good few hours on a 4rt and liked the engine a lot.

I've had 1 second hand Beta and 4 new ones - none have needed a stator and all have coped with my 'style' of riding (crashing). Yes the carbs leaked but this was easily sorted. Linkless rear suspension, Beta build quality, Tonka toughness and great engines...