Windsor!

gaby

not sure on that one Gaby? Hopefully some one will chime in that knows. I believe you are still goot wit hphoto ID and birth cert but

don't go on that.

Hope everyone makes it a point to go to the Wnndsor event. Those guys always put on a good event for what they have to work with.

Yep photo and birth cert is all you need.

My old lady lives in buffalo so i go across about once a month.

This weekend unfortunately i will be in Syracuse at the parents 50th wedding aniversary.

Sorry to miss out boys!

Have a great weekend!

--Biff

Thanks for the event guys! Seemed like a pretty good turn out? Anyone aware of the total number of riders?

It was nice to see the 4 or 5 guys from Canada take the drive to ride. Has anyone given them the MOTA schedule? It

would be nice if they could make it to more MOTA events.

It was a great event.

Even though I chickened out on the section 8 barrel.

Hey Windfall,

I got more last place finishes than you, :D

I had my typical over 100 score, but had fun. Even had a few cleans, so I did something right.

The new guy that Mitchell brought and rode the black montesa was all smiles all the way home. (we may have him hooked) :(

OH the Border crossing.........Can we say SMOOTH SAILING. I was home 4 hours sooner than last time. :rotfl:

Great Event- although I did get my a** handed to me on a plate. It was truly a moment in history- my personal worst score ...ever. That barrel on 8 scared me too. I opted to punch out 4 of 5 times thru. I did get a three the first time when Windfall was my minder/pillow (if I crashed) .

Thanks Steve! Why did I move up from SR class?????? All of the other sections were great- technical- challinging. Does anyone remember how many sections were ridden on the ADV line for SPT? I think it was 5 of 8.

windfall Posted Today, 11:30 AM

QUOTE (ZIPPY @ Aug 19 2008, 12:23 AM) *

Hey Windfall,

I got more last place finishes than you, tongue.gif

Remember the 70% rule. If I have to ride ADV in the last event to catch up, I'll do it! wacko.gif

Betcha I could still finish last. I have been known to purposely 5 sections in an extremely rainy event just for fun. :rotfl:

Actually the one I am thinking of was an event at Windsor and I may still have placed 3rd that day, of Course there would have to have been only 3 riders in ADV for that to happen.

For some reason Windfall did not offer to be my minder/pillow............

great trial, i'll be down again, i rode in senior, no, that wasn't me with the "one" :rotfl: , that's my third trial since around 1980 so i got a bit of catching up to do, i guess i'd have to get an ama card to ride in michigan?

cheers

bob

Yep, those Canadians always do a fine job of it.

That barrel is still haunting me though. Kept thinking all day about how scary poor my chances were at getting over that thing five times and not crashing out in a real bad way. Then it gets even tougher as the lower approach log disappears for some reason. Assembled spotters again and hit it hard, couldn't stop on top and dropped off the back woefully out of control. Crazy thing is for some odd reason the bike was still kinda attached to me, and managed to keep going for a two! Will be helping a few old lady's cross the street for awhile. This SPT thing may be over my head - literally.

What are Metamora SPT lines like these days?

widrace

I will try to pay attention to the SPT line this weekend while setting up for the upcoming event.

We normally try to lay each section out where everything can be made without the need for any hopping of the front or rear wheels.

If you can hop the bike you may be able to better your line but it will not be necessary.

SPT line for Metamora should be on the more technical side than on the scary side. We will have a couple tall suspended logs but a nice run is given

for a good attack.

Lets just cross our fingers that the rain holds off this time.

I'll have more info and maybe post a Metamora event topic after the weekend.