Minnesota National Info

Nationals are coming up this weekend in Duluth Aug 22-23. Any tips from the local club putting the event on?? How is the river water level? Low / high?

I suppose we should take time to seal up our flywheel covers good.

Where are the good places in the area to eat and have a drink to clear the throat after riding?

Any other tips or info would be great to here. 5 of us are leaving from Michigan on Wed after work. :thumbup:

GOOD LUCK!!!! to all from Michigan.

Above all HAVE FUN!!!

Hey Firstgear if you crash, just say that one is for me cuz I won't be there. So it would be like I was riding it. :(

firstgear Posted Today, 10:43 AM

Nationals are coming up this weekend in Duluth Aug 22-23. Any tips from the local club putting the event on?? How is the river water level? Low / high?

I suppose we should take time to seal up our flywheel covers good.

Only if you ride a Beta. :rotfl::P:D

Zippy

I will make sure I do at least one nice improper dismount in your honor.

Yup Paul is going along with Jim, Aaron, Joe and myself all in one truck. Nice and cozy! Joe Sr. made things much more comfortable for all by

offering us the use of his truck so a big thanks to him.

It should be a fun trip!

If anyone that is going to the MN National is in need of a hotel room, contact me at 517 * 749 * 3437. I reserved two rooms at the Red Roof Inn in Duluth way back in April but now I only need one and they tell me it's too late to cancel the other one!

Aaron Brandenburg

FanticMatze

If you can swing it some pics would be cool. :D

all right, there are on the hosting club's website some pictures of the German National http://www.msc-dreckenach.de/_bilder.php?d...DM%20Dreckenach

and a local TV-Station had a 3minute spot (no, I didn't synchronize it in English, but at least you can get a good look at some sections): http://vimeo.com/1605711

Congrats to everyone who participated in Minnessota!

Thanks FanticMatze,

Looks like a great, fun (and difficult) place to ride. Just beautiful property.

Don't worry about not synchronizing the TV-Spot video in English.........My English ain't much better than my German. :D