08 290cc Sherco Keeps Jumping Out Of Gear ?

sherco250cc

Hi my 2008 290cc sherco keeps jumping out of gear, is any one elses doing this?? if so is there anything i can do to stop it doing this?? any help is much appriciated thanks Tom

my 07 caby (new in 08) was very stiff and knotchy jumping out of gear from time to time, my dealer suggested making a concentrated effort to make sure every change is solid, he has not seen tranny issues, once run in it should be fine. he was right, shifts great now that its run in, hope thats all it is...

cheers

Hi,

A friend of mine has a 08 290 and has had trouble with the fork on the end of the selector shaft.

Aparently the fork is a different material to the shaft,one is harder that the other but i cant remember which one is which,the fault is the weld that holds fork to the shaft is not very good because of the two different materials.

My friend has had his go twice,i think Sherco importers are aware and very helpful i believe??

Benz

Hi,

A friend of mine has a 08 290 and has had trouble with the fork on the end of the selector shaft.

Aparently the fork is a different material to the shaft,one is harder that the other but i cant remember which one is which,the fault is the weld that holds fork to the shaft is not very good because of the two different materials.

My friend has had his go twice,i think Sherco importers are aware and very helpful i believe??

Benz

Thanks for that il ring my local dealer!