Big Mac

subira

Took my boy to the Golden Arches tonight for an Unhappy Meal, he had his kids cheeseburger and I decided on that delight that is the Big Mac.

Now I might sound stupid but the burgers are now the same size, back in the day of getting a Big Mac in Slough High St, on the way to/from Windsor Comp Shop / Sid Morams the Big Mac was Big.

What has happend to: Two all Beef Patees, Special Sauce, Lettuce, Cheese, Pickle and Onion all in a Sesame Seed Bun in the last 20 years?

You could always ask that idiot American bloke who I've seen on the telly who eats at least one everyday and reckons he has eaten over 23,000. His wife said '' i don't spend much time at the store shopping for groceries.''

Edited by Cota Kid

You could always ask that idiot American bloke who I've seen on the telly who eats at least one everyday and reckons he has eaten over 23,000. His wife said '' i don't spend much time at the store shopping for groceries.''

The crazy thing is the amount of calories/dollar that are in those things. Two Big Macs per day could sustain you. Now the fat and sodium might kill you but that's the risk you take...

....Only you could turn a big mac into smut...... ;)

He he! I guess that did sound a bit odd! It is true though!

These things have peed me off for many years now! Have you ever tried to convince a mexican to knock off the sauce(so it did not slide between your fingers) and add a bit of mustard? I was once told by a manager that it was against the patent laws! As the burger was registered!

:)

bilc0 Posted Today, 05:25 AM

QUOTE (copemech @ Sep 19 2008, 03:48 AM) *

He he! I guess that did sound a bit odd! It is true though!

Next your going to tell us you suck n swallow. ohmy.gif

Hey Cope is "Suck n Swallow" anywhere close by to Cut N Shoot?