Beer And Riding.

tt5th

When me and my mates go out to practice on private land with full permission, we go out for maybe 5 or 6 hours at time and like to take a couple of tins of beer each.

The general theme is to dump them in a stream and return there for our breaks.

Just wondering if it's just us that do this? Or are we breaking an unwritten rule of trials?

All opinions welcomed! :guinness:

we once whent out practicing on our own farm and left some tins of pop next to a footpath only to find later they had been nicked by a couple of ramblers!!

lets combine several post and come up with answer to how to ease the sections in the BTC.

A simple handicap system shouyuld be introduced - who ever is leading the championship has to have a gallon of beer before the start, each place lower has 1 pint less.

As all out top riders are very dedicated this would really cock them up wheras a lot of club riders actually seem to get better after a shed full.

The new intercom systems should also double as a karioke system - the thought of Dougie struggling up a 3 foot step 1/2 p****d singing my way would be interesting to say the least

I think several new names may appear on the British championship.

jimmyl Posted Today, 07:30 AM

lets combine several post and come up with answer to how to ease the sections in the BTC.

A simple handicap system shouyuld be introduced - who ever is leading the championship has to have a gallon of beer before the start, each place lower has 1 pint less.

As all out top riders are very dedicated this would really cock them up wheras a lot of club riders actually seem to get better after a shed full.

The new intercom systems should also double as a karioke system - the thought of Dougie struggling up a 3 foot step 1/2 p****d singing my way would be interesting to say the least

I think several new names may appear on the British championship.

:):D:):unsure:

It'd be an interesting test. I reckon at some point, going pint for pint my riding ability could overtake Dougie Lampkin :unsure:

Mine would no doubt get better for the fist 5 or 6 pints, then level out at pi** poor for another 5 or 6 pints, then probably go downhill from there.

It'd be an interesting test. I reckon at some point, going pint for pint my riding ability could overtake Dougie Lampkin :)

Mine would no doubt get better for the fist 5 or 6 pints, then level out at pi** poor for another 5 or 6 pints, then probably go downhill from there.

Can you really do 10 or 12, still? :unsure: