The Wtc Season Ends

jordi

Spanish web site zonatrial are reporting that Future TRW want Cabestany for next season, and that James Dabill is off to try enduros!!

Could it be musical saddles over the winter, or of more concern how many riders in the main WTC next year?

of more concern how many riders in the main WTC next year?

There's only 5 or 6 riders I feel can actually compete in the sections that are currently being designed by the organizers. The other 6 or 7 riders are holding on for dear life. I'm guessing we'll see about the same. 10 to 15 riders per event.

James Dabill is off to try enduros!!

True or not i would'nt blame him if he does,more money and more chance of success.It could be another 5 years until we see a fresh face on top of the box.I think most of us know the WTC has dried itself up including some of the riders riding it.

I don't think it has dried up. Browny has made a good impression in his first season, beating Dibs on a couple of occassions, Wiggy will surely be making the move up, maybe not next year but certainly the year after, Doug is still still battling on in there.

We his face on the top of the podium for seven years consecutive and I don't think too many British fans felt the need for a fresh face then.

However I do think the series should make a return to the 2 day rounds.