Mota-event Bent Fenders 10/5

Even though I can't be in Flint the upcoming weekend, I wish the Bent Fenders club good weather (I'm trying to keep the rain on this side of the pond...) and a lot of fun for setting up the event! Oh, and if you need another checker, maybe we can do something like online-checking... webcam and I'll check from Europe :rolleyes::lol: just kidding, but I wish all of you an awesome weekend!!

Thanks for the wishing of good weather. You don't have to keep the rain on that side of the pond, having it stay directly over the pond would benefit us both. :lol: Would be more fun if you were hanging out with us, but if I could get that silly webcam to work maybe we would take you up on that offer of checking!! :rolleyes:

Link to the flyer http://motatrials.org/_wsn/page3.html

Edited by ZIPPY

Thanks Martina!

I need to soak up this cup of coffee and get up there to build!

Should be an interesting event. I think we are going with 8 sections and 5 loops to try and keep the sections big. Should be entertaining for the experts and advance riders. Spectators will have a show if i can pull off my idea. Keep cool and dry in Germany!

--Biff