Aprilia Climber Parts List

del250

I want to know if anyone has a list of parts that might cross over with other bikes or possibly even cars. I have started a list and have the rear wheel bearings and seals in there. I would like to know if the temp sending unit crosses over, any of the rotors swap out with other bikes, you know stuff like that. We can post it for all to see since parts are getting harder to come by. This is my first trials bike and am loving it, if I want to keep it running and maintained we will need to know where to get parts.

I have seen it done with other older bikes and it works good. People rallied after Excellsior Henderson went out of business in 2000 and created a parts list with parts that swapped out from stores like AutoZone, where there is one in everyone's town not something special where you have to order it from Britian.

Here are a couple of good sites to get parts:

1. www.tryalsshop.com - wear items like plastic, brake pads, air filter, fork seals, etc

2. www.rotax.co.uk - engine parts - he has schematics also if you send him your engine #

3. www.bmz.fr - a little bit of everything, it's in French though?

i think that is such a brilliant idea.Like you i am new to having a 280R Climber which fell over and broke the hydraulic clutch lever.If i had been able to compare parts which are interchangeable it would have saved me a lot of time visiting various bike shops with my broke lever to find a near enough match. Would this list be accessible on this forum for all to view?

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here is the list so far. I have added the brake pads that are available through Tucker Rocky. Let me know if anyone can add to the list with front wheel bearings and seals, since I haven't had to replace them yet, or sprockets and such.

Description Part # Brand Tucker Rocky

Rear Wheel Bearing 63032RDC3 KOYO

Rear Wheel Bearing 62032RDC3 KOYO

Rear Wheel Seal 25x40x7 TIMKEN

Rear Wheel Seal 60x47x7 TIMKEN

Front Brake Pads FA115 EBC 611151

FA115R (Sintered) EBC 611152

Rear Brake Pads FA337R (Sintered) EBC 613337

Edited by del250
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

hope this helps folks..

fork seals try 47/35/7 most bearing/seal shops

swing arm bearings hk2012

lower link plain bush use teflon coated 16/18/20 16 int/18 ext/20 deep 2 of

linkage needle rollers hk1616

my climber doesnt have a hyd clutch so just use an aftermarket honda assy..$15.00 complete

official parts book shows a clutch cable...non hydrallic!

i have parts book for a 280r climber green with a white front guard.

if i can help with official aprilia part number please ask

cheers

stu

by the way.. i am in new zealand... that great country off the coast of australia... :huh:

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

hope this helps folks..

fork seals try 47/35/7 most bearing/seal shops

swing arm bearings hk2012

lower link plain bush use teflon coated 16/18/20 16 int/18 ext/20 deep 2 of

linkage needle rollers hk1616

my climber doesnt have a hyd clutch so just use an aftermarket honda assy..and#036;15.00 complete

official parts book shows a clutch cable...non hydrallic!

i have parts book for a 280r climber green with a white front guard.

if i can help with official aprilia part number please ask

cheers

stu

by the way.. i am in new zealand... that great country off the coast of australia... biggrin.gif

hey Stu got the dimensions of the hemi (spherical ) brg that the shock connects to??