Places To Ride?

louise

Hi

My husband and son are in the process of getting trials bikes. Can anybody let me know of any places in the north east where they can ride them to practice on. Can you suggest any clubs in the area too which have practice areas?

Thanks

Louise

Hi

My husband and son are in the process of getting trials bikes. Can anybody let me know of any places in the north east where they can ride them to practice on. Can you suggest any clubs in the area too which have practice areas?

Thanks

Louise

hi Louise, welcome to the TC Madness.

North East of where?? Scotland?? England?? Plenty of clubs around both but practice land can often be difficult

Edited by Slapshot 3

We live in Darlington, so we have Durham, North Yorkshire, Cleveland on our doorstep. How easy is it to get into clubs in the area and can anyone recommend any. Tried emailing clubs but haven't had any response. How do we introduce youngsters into the sport if there is nowhere to practice??? Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

Guisborough is not too far away and have their own practice area at Charltons. Great club, all members very friendly and helpful. Have a look at http://www.guisboroughdmc.co.uk. Just give them a ring and they will sort you out quickly.

You might also benefit from calling into White Bros. on Northgate and they will be able to give you details of Darlington dmc and also practicing at Dalton woods if still allowed.