Scott Question

adsy

Cota Kid Posted Today, 01:39 AM

Buy a copy of the Scott Programme, its all in there. Plus of course the money goes to charity.

Already got one thanks.

It tells you who won overall, and who was fastest, but not who was best on observation?

It's a very difficult one to answer as I don't think there is anybody with a full set of results, I may be wrong though. The fact that the rules have changed a few times over the years doesn't help, it has varied from a mark a minute to a mark every two minutes.

I may be wrong but I think Adsy has the Finishers Certificate with the longest time on it, I believe he was the slowest to finish in 2002. There may be a slower one from 1998 but that, in my opinion, doesn't count as the results from that year should be null & void.

PERCE Posted Today, 12:21 PM

It's a very difficult one to answer as I don't think there is anybody with a full set of results, I may be wrong though. The fact that the rules have changed a few times over the years doesn't help, it has varied from a mark a minute to a mark every two minutes.

I may be wrong but I think Adsy has the Finishers Certificate with the longest time on it, I believe he was the slowest to finish in 2002. There may be a slower one from 1998 but that, in my opinion, doesn't count as the results from that year should be null & void.

Yep thats me Perce, and my name sits proudly on the same trophy Gerald Richardson, and a few other good riders, my Scott claim to fame. :D

If I recall I was the first person out of time in 2000 as well, about 1 minute out of time!!!

I was also the last person to finish this years Scottish as well, due to Saturday being my late day and a front punture on the way back to Town Hall Brae.

Maybe I should shut up, there seems to be a theme appearing. :huh:

I only know this because I was the second last on time in 2002 & I want my name on a Scott pot! I keep thinking about riding again & taking my chance on getting the Oldest Official Finishers Pot but Chris Shorey is older than me & he keeps finishing every year. That's my excuse for not riding & I'm sticking to it.