Tunstall Forest Trial

andy.t

I will be doing a trial in Tunstall forest, Suffolk, this Sunday and its a real special place for me as its next to Rendlesham Forest which is where this happened..UFO's

I love the thought of there being such things as UFO's and love the thought of being obducted, so has anyone got any good idea's as to what I might do to encourage the Aliens to obduct me whilst I'm doing this trial on Sunday.

I will be doing a trial in Tunstall forest, Suffolk, this Sunday and its a real special place for me as its next to Rendlesham Forest which is where this happened..UFO's

I love the thought of there being such things as UFO's and love the thought of being obducted, so has anyone got any good idea's as to what I might do to encourage the Aliens to obduct me whilst I'm doing this trial on Sunday.

Learn to spell?

From what I know of so called alien abductions (only in America?),you would need:-

To be an in-bred, red-neck.

To drive a pick-up truck.

To make sure you're out in the middle of nowhere (so no witnesses to confirm your abduction).

To have a disturbing need for attention.

Hope this helps,let me know how you get on.

Wayne

Nigel Dabster, sori abowt mi spelin dint fink et wuz er ishu, duz u fink der aleyuns wownt wont mi cuz i kunt spill. az ur sa cleffa duz ya fink iz shud jus wair ma unda panz lyk copemech sirgest en duz ya fink dat KY jel iz eny gud coz i duz git ungri wen dowin trialz, duz ya fink et wud b er nyce lital sernak.

From what I know of so called alien abductions (only in America?),you would need:-

To make sure you're out in the middle of nowhere (so no witnesses to confirm your abduction).

Wayne

I have seen some strange lights! But they have not found me! Yet!

copemech Posted Today, 08:59 PM

I have seen some strange lights! But they have not found me! Yet!

OH they have found you...........They just don't want you. They are tracking you to make sure they stay away from you. :huh:

Wayne

They are all common misconceptions

In this link you will find a story to the contrary

http://ufos.about.com/od/aliensalienabduct...p/manhattan.htm

People who want to debunk UFO abductions, will only tell you about the the cases that they can clearly debunk easily, which will carry the misconceptions even further, but the solid stories are left alone.

I`m not saying I believe that they do happen, but there is a lot of evidence out there to suggest it does.....if you look for it.

They are all common misconceptions :huh:

Recovered memories produced from hypnosis!! :D Haven't you heard of Derren Brown/Philip Klass?

Ok, let's look at it from another point of view:

You've had a hard day at work then you come home to find that some grey alien ar5e-bandits have travelled millions of miles through time and space to abduct you and stick something up your derrier.

Man ,that would really get me down but someone giving me $10,000 for the story would cheer me up a bit.

You just need to contact Philip Klass.

His 1989 book, UFO Abduction: A Dangerous Game, he promised $10,000 to any victim whose abduction by aliens could be confirmed by the FBI.

Easy money really.

As for those who claim that being abducted has given them some paranormal powers ,well The James Randi Institute will give you $1,000,000 to buy as much anusol lotion as you need.

For those of you who were interested the Trial in Tunstall Forest was dificult to say the least, plenty of mud and plenty of people falling off. As for any abductions I noticed people disappearing as the Trial progressed but I think this was down to them giving up and going home.

Just ride in your underpants, they will find you, you are ready!

Tried this and not 100% sure if it worked as I can't remember doing sections 7,8 & 9 the full amount. Anyway heres the evidance...TRIAL IN PANTS

Well done Chris for the footage.