Michigan Trials Riders In Ti In Dayton

kjax

A few of us decided to make a last minute blast down to the Nov 2 TI event in Dayton over the weekend. It was a mixed crew for sure.

FanticMatze even flew from Germany just to go riding with us! Even got to watch Pat Smage- that worth the price of admission by itself!

FanticMatze 2nd Sprtsman

Joe K Jr Champ Class 1st

Joe K SR Open (non comp)

Biff Champ class 2nd

Kjax SR A 2nd

Mike M (1st time rider) 1st Novice

Rob Roosen Expert 4th

Great event put on by TI! Perfect weather for November - 70 and sunny!

http://www.trialsinc.org/

IMG_0206.jpg

FanticMatze even flew from Germany just to go riding with us!

So Saturday I call her old US cell phone to see if it still worked...

She answered

Me- "Hey FanticMatze how the He** are ya!?!"

She- "Good Biff how the He** are you?"

Me- "What are you doing tomorrow?"

She- "I think riding bicycles around town tomorrow."

Me- "Hahahahahahaha no no no you are riding trials tomorrow in Dayton Ohio."

She- "I have no bike or gear."

Me- "Yea that happens... Well your coming in the team wgasa rig and i have everything taken care of...."

Me again- "By the way why the He** would you want to vacation in detroit???"

Great weather. Hats off to the TI guys to make it a fun day....

Did you hear that train come rolling through? Poor guy in section 4 dabbed twice and probably cr@ped him self when that happened. I vote for a train related re-ride!!!

--Biff

WOW!!!!

Those are some GREAT finishes!!!!

I am so bummed out that I could not go.

Darn surgery and that pesky wife of mine didn't want me to overexert myself before being fully recovered.

Just so there is no strange speculation, I had my sinus cavities fixed.

HI FANTICMATZE WELCOME BACK TO THE STATES!!

And if you need any more of those medallions, the trophy guy screwed up and sent a double batch!

I thought it was a two day event. :D

OK, who's who in the picture?

More decorations for clubhouse and garage huh?

It was a great event, first time for me at that property, I know Biff and some of the others have been to numerous TI events though.

From left to right- Martina (from Germany) , Biff, Joe K SR, Joe K JR, yours truly, Rob R., and Mike M.

We'll be back!

Thanks again!

Darn surgery and that pesky wife of mine didn't want me to overexert myself before being fully recovered.

Just so there is no strange speculation, I had my sinus cavities fixed.

Hey Zippy, You should be really happy I didn't make any jokes about your sex change operation.

kjax Posted Today, 08:37 AM

Hey Zippy, You should be really happy I didn't make any jokes about your sex change operation.

Sex change??? You mean some people are getting so much sex that they get change back???

I must have used mine all up in the first 5 yrs of my marriage ;)

The TI events I have attended in the past have always been great. I need to win the lotto so I can compete in MOTA, TI and the Nationals.

:D

Nice to put some names with faces, i was worried if the first post was in order!

I seem to recall seeing or meeting Martina somewhere, maybe TTC? Maybe I am wrong?

Good seeing you guys, wish we had more posts like this! :D

Glad to hear your Hemi's are hold'n up there Zipper! Just pick you a good regional event to make, man! Just one is a start, and special!

Nice to put some names with faces, i was worried if the first post was in order!

I seem to recall seeing or meeting Martina somewhere, maybe TTC? Maybe I am wrong?

I've been to the TTC last year Thanksgiving with friends of mine from GA. Or you saw me last year at the US national, where I competed?

Good seeing you guys, wish we had more posts like this! :(

Glad to hear your Hemi's are hold'n up there Zipper! Just pick you a good regional event to make, man! Just one is a start, and special!

labled

Labled.jpg

And Zippy all alone....

Kip.jpg

--Biff

Zippy has the "Skull Thing" going to match the bike! He He! You poor guys will be snowed in before long

Still racking the "B-R-A-N-E!" over Martina? Could have been Training Days in years past, unless you made the trips to Texas, Ok , Ks or Mo , or the previous WR at TTC? Do you know Al Bechard's wifey? She is German. :(

I didn't participate at the training days, I just rode with some friends there, but might still be where you saw me. Or the Enon, OH national in 07 or checking the Luxemburg World round... or... just somewhere in the huge trials universe...

@Zippy: they managed the oil level check on my plane without my help... and I arrived safe in Germany...

FanticMatze Posted Yesterday, 01:28 PM

@Zippy: they managed the oil level check on my plane without my help... and I arrived safe in Germany...

AAh so they did not need the duct tape either? :(

congrats on a safe flight!!!